As an Accounting Technician, you will be responsible for supporting procurement operations, keeping the accounting books, following up and processing invoices related to inventory and logistics management.
You will be fulfilled in the following roles:
- Accounts payable and receivable management
- Preparation and follow-up of customer invoices
- Credit card account management
- Follow up on invoicing and credits with suppliers and with the finance department
- Preparation of claims for grants
- Payroll management
- Expense account management
- Perform bank reconciliations
- GST/QST tax return
- Procurement of necessary equipment for the organization’s operations.
- Prepare and enter vendor orders into the procurement system.
- Organize shipments of the organization’s sales orders.
- International Shipment Management
- All other related tasks
- Creation of group insurance accounts for new employees
We want you on the team, if you are:
- Rigorous and meticulous;
- Structured and organized;
- Communicate well in French and English (especially in writing)
- Hold a college degree in accounting, or any other combination of education and relevant experience
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of experience in a similar position
Working with us means:
- Work on impact projects with an international reach
- Live in a start-up culture with authentic leadership
- Access to continuing education as soon as you start your job
- Use state-of-the-art work tools
- Have a flexible work schedule with the possibility of telecommuting
- Benefit from a comprehensive insurance program
- Collaborate with a dynamic and close-knit team
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com